Friday, September 9, 2011

Dragon Box

My newest box.  I was at the Cat's Meow in Oakhurst last weekend and saw this adoarable dragon paper from Pinecone Press Designs.  I just had to do something with it and this is what it wanted to be.  LOL  I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Pebbles to texture the box.  The blue is cardstock I had on hand.  The purple is the back side of the dragon paper.  I cut out all the little dragons and put them on acetate to "float" around the cake on the inside.






2 comments:

  1. I love this box. Fabulous and sooo creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rhonda! It's Melissa from The Cat's Meow. This box is awesome. Sharon put it up in the store gallery too! I am going to follow you in my google reader. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete